nAg-iisaNg aKu. :)

My photo
Mati, Philippines
dNt jUdge me, u dNt kNow wT f iV bin tRu..iv hAd mOr dRama tHanuv sEen on tV, iv had mOr gRls tok abOut mE, thAn u Can cOunt oN bOth hAnds. i hAve mY prOblems, aNd uR SYMPATHY is nOt nEEdEd, cUz i cAn hAndle sHit oN my oWn. ►i rUn my mOuth, dNt aCk liKe u Dont.. ►i bAck mY sHit uP, dNt pRetEnd LyK u dO. iF i'm "MEAN", thEn uR jUz a "sissy". ►dOnt thReaten me, dEn bAck Out! ►dOnt INSULT me & eXpect mE tO do d sAme.. no dUmb bitches,stop using d same old excuse of ME.. "juZ jEaLous" i Jus dOnt Like yOu! believe it ►U biTches dOnt hAve shit! so stop flattering uRseLf! bOys cOme & go! i Refuse 2 fYt anY bOy! so STOP competing wit me! iF u dOnt lYk mE, tAke a dAmn nUmber! i REMEMBER faces.. d WOrds that wER sAid, aNd thE hiTs thAt wEre cLaimed, sO hOld yOur mOtherFuckin BREATH everytime u sEE me.. aNd prAy thAt iTs not pAyback tiMe.. ive bEen fUck ovEr and fUCKED up! ive kicked ass! and have gotten my ass kicked! i deal with it!! AND I AM READY FOR MORE!!

aNg sUsunod. :)

mGa bLOg aRcheive.:)

Monday, August 3, 2009

PUNK VS. EMO what the heck?




When you are refering to someone has being emo, you are usually are stating that they are sensitive, or have a emotional personality. emo truely is a type of music that started in the eightys and is rapidly moving back in its popularity. It's a sub genre of punk music which has grown to be more popular then punk it's self. Each and every day more and more emo bands are coming out. However, emo most commonly is refered to as a type of fashion.

No comments: